Although this is far from being the weirdest union (or proposal, for that matter) we’ve ever seen, Xanga user p3ng decided to throw tradition to the wind (at least momentarily) when proposing to his now-fiancĂ©e. Put simply, he built a custom version of Bejewled (the lady’s favorite game in the whole wide world) in which a pixelated engagement ring scrolled onto the screen once a certain score was hit. Needless to say, his awestruck girlfriend could barely contain her excitement as she uttered “yes,” and we absolutely expect the Guitar Zeros to be the house band at the forthcoming reception.
- Emulator gives you the T-Mobile G1 experience now
- NXE hitting 360s with red ring, freezing and sorta-sexy-avatar issues?
- First screenshots of Firefox Mobile for Windows Mobile
- From Aggressive Overtures to Sexual Assault: Harvey Weinstein’s Accusers Tell Their Stories
- Vijay Samtani – Google+ – This is a must have game for iOS and I can’t wait till it…