My 2 Cents: This for all ya iPhone owners out there that have been using their plones a little too mucha and have found out how utterly short-lived the battery is. Seems that someone has heard your woeâ€™s and designed a â€śJUICE PACKâ€ť for yaâ€¦
It will reportedly provide up to 350 additional hours of standby, up to 6 hours of 3G talk time (or 12 hours on 2G), another 6 hours of web surfing and a 458% boost in overall happiness.
C’mon, what iPhone 3G user who actually takes full advantage of that 3G radio hasn’t been disappointed with battery life at one point or another? And be honest, you’re also disappointed with the downright naff battery extenders floating around out there. Granted, mophie’s iPhone 3G Juice Pack isn’t the most elegant thing in the entire world, but the "sled" design sure beats adding an unwanted appendage onto your handset. The device — which is shipping today to those who pre-ordered early — will reportedly provide up to 350 additional hours of standby, up to 6 hours of 3G talk time (or 12 hours on 2G), another 6 hours of web surfing and a 458% boost in overall happiness. Hell, you’d pay $99.95 just for the latter, now wouldn’t you?
- Incase Power Slider for iPhone 3G doubles the juice, lets you sync
- Devotec’s portable Solar Charger is minuscule, pretty cheap
- Hands on with the Devotec Solar Charger : Boy Genius Report
- Carleton University Newsroom » News Archive » Carleton engineering student creates innovative invention to prolong battery life
- GPhone As Good As iPhone, Says Gadget King