My 2 Cents: Just started to get used to my iPhone and i would have to day that even thought that i am not the biggest fan of MAC/Apple it is a pretty damn good product.
Below you will find a list of my favourite paid apps…hope ya guys like them and let me know of any other good ones worth taking a look at…
1) Jaadu VNC: This is by far the best VNC client that I have been able to find for the iPhone.
If you use a MAC or have VNC on your Windows machine, and have an iPhone, take a look at the powerfully simple app from Jugaari, Jaadu VNC. Jaadu is a groundbreaking VNC client for iPhone and iPod touch owners that lets you intuitively control your computer from anywhere in the world. Jaadu magically turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a mobile monitor / keyboard combo. A god send app if you want to stay productive on the road.
2) ezShare: Now this is the best application for share files weather it be on your PC or MAC this thing work great…it pretty much has every sharing option available in a great looking UI
Looking for an application that lets you share files like a pro on your iPhone? ezShare is one that lets you do just that. Whether you want to access your files at home or the ones you left behind at your office, you can use ezShare to share files and even make an FTP connection.
3) NightCamera: For all of ya that have an issue with steady hands when using your phone to take pics this is a great app that tires to solve this problem
Night Camera helps you to take sharp photos at night or other low light conditions, by using the built-in accelerometer to trigger the shutter when it detects the camera being stable.
iPhone camera, like other cell phones, has some problems. While washed-out color and low contrast can be fixed by Photoshop, iPhoto, or our Photo Lab app, no software can fix blurs caused by shaky hands. That’s especially a problem for night photos.
4) IM+: Now this is the best IM client for the iPhone and now since it has push built in its only better. I’ve tried a couple of them and this is defiantly the best.
IM+ is just the third IM application to show up for the iPhone OS. Even though IM applications have limited use before the notification service is released, there are still many good uses for IM on the iPhone. IM+ works with the following IM services:
MSN®/Windows Live™ Messenger
5) Print & Share for iPhone: I love this app because printing from your iPhone could not be simpler :O)
Wouldn’t it be great just to print out an Email or iPhone contact address and phone number, or quickly print out a web page to read later? Move files to or from your computer and print them. How about printing photos from your iPhone Photo Album? Or even take a picture and print it out straight away. Now you can!
6) iRa Pro™: Now this is the best app available to access IP based camera systems. Too smooth
iRa Pro™ has defined a new standard in mobile video surveillance by delivering a video command center to the palm of your hand. Inspired by the needs of the high-end security industry, iRa Pro enables users to view multiple live video feeds directly from cameras or from video management servers in an incredibly intuitive touchscreen user interface. Users can navigate between hundreds of cameras effortlessly and control pan-tilt-zoom cameras with a simple swipe of a finger.
7) Slingplayer: Now for those of you that have a slingbox this is a must app to have. Its too nice to have control over you TV…another fun one.
You bet it is. When connected to a Slingbox SOLO, PRO, or PRO-HD, this award winning app will play anything you can see on your TV at home on your iPhone or iPod touch. Change channels, control your DVR and watch your favorite shows right on your phone. And best of all, there are no monthly fees. We really think this app is one of the best reasons to own a Slingbox – a seamless, high quality experience that shows off the magic of Sling technology and the iPhone. This app is restricted to Wi-Fi only at this time.
8) Air Mouse: Now this app is a must have for all laptop owners and anyone with home theatre PC system…works flawlesly :O)
Instantly transform your iPhone or iPod touch into an air mouse, trackpad, and wireless remote for your computer! Sit back and surf the web, browse your photo library or control your music player from the comfort of your couch. Our air mouse uses the built in accelerometer to translate your hand motions into mouse movements on your screen. It can also operate as a trackpad, allowing you to control your computer with a single finger. Suddenly your iPhone has become an essential part of any home theater PC and a presenter’s best friend. Using an innovative application notification system, the iPhone will always know what applications are running at any time and show the appropriate keys for that program, providing you with a single screen for controlling ALL your media and web applications.
– Accelerometer based mouse
– Trackpad (full screen vertical and landscape modes)
– Media keys & Web keys
– Application notifications – Remote keyboard with modifier, function and arrow keys
– Programable hotkeys (can be set to run a program or keyboard combination)
– Scroll pad
– Multitouch gestures (scroll & right click)
– Password protection
– Custom sensitivity settings
– Foreign language keyboards
– Supports Bonjour or static IP
– No screen size limitation. Works with multiple monitors.
– And much, much more. View our demo video to see all that Mobile Air Mouse can do for you
9) Sudoku: Now i have gone through a couple of the Sudoku games and I would have to say that EA’s version is pretty damn good
Sudoku by EA is for the iPhone & iPod Touch. This app has many options of puzzles, varying levels of difficulties, and a ranking system after each puzzle. See our product tour & reviewer’s take on this app
10) FriendSync: If you are a FaceBook fan then this is defiantly an app that you should take a look at…
FriendSync syncs your iPhone Contacts with Facebook! Shows your friend’s Facebook profile picture when they call. Syncs profile pictures, names and birthdays. No need to take pictures of all your friends, just run FriendSync and your friend’s pictures will be displayed when they call!