My 2 Cents: Never been into toy cars but this brings it to a whole new level.Â Can not air wait to see the plane ;O)Â
After this, you’ll never have the same mental image when hearing “remote controlled car” again. Ever. Resident engineer and all around madman Dr. James Brighton took a break from his rigorous teaching duties at Cranfield University and whipped up a RC Hummer H3 — as in, the man converted an actual Hummer H3 into a remotely controlled toy. Amazingly, the conversion was completed in just a month, and it’s reportedly able to “climb a 407-millimeter vertical wall, traverse a 40-percent side slope and operate in up to 610-millimeters of water.” Hit up the read link for a few more images of this guy having the time of his life.
- Best iPhone app for Video Streaming & Converting from any source – AirVideo
- IOGEAR extender takes DVI signals 100-feet over CAT 5e / 6 – Engadget
- World’s largest LED screen coming to Dubai
- Cuba launches its own Linux variant, Fidel reportedly cool with it – Engadget
- Verizon lets you track your child and then some