My 2 Cents: For all you crack-berries out there never really been that big in to phones but have always been quite impressed by the way RIMM has developed their devices and their newest addition looks no different. If they still kept its respectable battery-life I really feel that this will be a winner ;O)
Today, Engadget answers the singular question on the mind of everyone out there who’s sitting at a solid oak desk in a glass office wearing a suit as they read this: what’s up with the next BlackBerry? The rumored BlackBerry 8xxx / 9000 series is getting a lot clearer today, and we’re happy to report that RIM’s cooking up a beauty to keep its legion of devotees loyal — and maybe even win a few converts along the way. Head on over to Engadget Mobile for pictures and video of the little beast in action!
- Indian Blackberry network to be shut down unless RIM allows government snooping – Engadget
- Verizon Blackberry Storm talking points slip out
- Ring in the New Year with an unlocked iPhone 3G courtesy of the iPhone Dev Team : Boy Genius Report
- BlackBerry Storm Buyers Returning Phones En Masse? (RIMM)
- RIM makes friends with MySpace, TiVo, Microsoft, Slacker