My 2 Cents: Now this seems like a very fun device to play with, seems like such a world of possibilities :O)
by Laura June, posted Apr 20th 2009 at 11:06AM
Back when we first caught a glimpse of the NanoTouch, we’ll freely admit that we thought it might be superb for small-scale gaming.
[hidepost]The 2.4-inch LCD, developed by Microsoft and the Hasso Plattner Institute, the tiny screen boasts a capacitive touchscreen on the back (much like the LucidTouch), and is apparently quite sensitive. Check out the video demonstration of the NanoTouch in some gaming action after the break.
[Via Engadget Japanese]
- NICT researchers develop new method to make holography more practical – Engadget
- OnLive shows off UI and iPhone use in marathon tech demo (video) — Engadget
- Stantum’s mind-blowing multitouch interface on video! – Engadget
- Czeers shows off "world’s first" solar powered speedboat
- Displax introduces new projective capacitive touchscreen buzzword at the same time