My 2 Cents: For all you watch lovers you there this one it something totally different…been seeing a lot of new executions in timepieces these days, but mainly having to do with adding phone functionality but in this case they are adding a turbine engine. I can only imagine that you will be powering the next generation of time-pieces…nuclear ? ;O)
Like your Rolls-Royce, Louis Vuitton bags, and priceless, endangered animal collection, the Urwerk UR-202 turbine regulated watch is another expensive item you don’t really need. Still… you want it, right? Who wouldn’t want this beast, what with its self-winding kinetic motor, telescopic minute hands, orbiting and revolving hour satellites, and fancy, mechanical turbines that we understand almost nothing about. But hey, when your timepiece is more complicated than a jet plane — and likely more expensive — you’ve probably made it. Check out the totally awesome video after the break to see this thing in… uh, action.
- De Grisogono Meccanico DG all-mechanical digital watch – Engadget
- Main Title | DuckTales | Disney XD
- Apple notebook event is a go; say hello to the new MacBook Pro
- The Seiko Spring Drive Spacewalk – Watch Reviews, Information, and News
- How to Watch Netflix (or any other US based service) Abroad, Watch Netflix Outside the USA – Paid Service